Ink for leather, Chemical products for tanning industry | Syn-Bios SpA
With the aim of maintaining a prominent position in the market and achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty, we commit to:
- specifically know our Customers’ needs through the constant care of direct communication with them;
- understand how our market segment develops and always be at the forefront, offering products for safer use, to lead our Company towards zero discharge of hazardous chemicals
- be innovative within our market, also protecting and preserving human health & the environment, implementing best practices in the sustainable management of chemicals throughout the value chain;
- constantly remember that the success of our customers runs parallel to ours.
To achieve this, the commercial segment will have to look into the specific needs of each customer, in order to better advise him, leading him within our wide range of products and/ or proposing customized solutions for specific needs, contributing to create information and sensibility towards sustainability.
The productive/organizational segment will have to focus every activity on customer’s needs, in order to better satisfy him, so as to establish a leading position on the market, ensuring the excellence of products and service, maintaining a constant focus on its own applicable environmental aspects.
The R&D department is committed to formulate innovative products, always in compliance with all the requirements imposed by current legislation, so that users safety & health as well as the environmental protection are constantly guaranteed, with a particular focus on the product life cycle.
In general, we intend to integrate the Quality Management System with the Environmental Management System as a tool to achieve the corporate targets, deliver on the commitments made, promote the continuous improvement of business processes, ensure compliance with the mandatory requirements for the offered products.
Through the regular review of our integrated system, we will verify the actions resulting from previous reviews, internal and external changes, the effectiveness on the integrated system, the adequacy of resources, the effectiveness of actions taken to face threats and opportunities, communications from stakeholders, significant environmental aspects, opportunities for continuous improvement in order to achieve the objectives set.
- ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION
Quality Management System of Syn-Bios S.p.A. is certified according to the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
- ISO 14001:2015 CERTIFICATION
Environmental Management System of Syn-Bios S.p.A. is certified according to the requirements of UNI EN ISO 14001:2015.
- ZDHC Road Map to Zero
Syn-Bios S.p.A. chemicals are certified by Eurofins, Grade B
Supporting Level 3 Conformance to the ZDHC MRSL
Chapter 1: Leather & Textile